TwentyTen: The Chronicles Of CMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TwentyTen: The Chronicles Of CMG

DDR/ITG/SM based community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dance Dance Revolution X Topic: Spoilers, Cheats, Gameplay Videos, etc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
an1ma7ion
Weedle
Weedle
an1ma7ion

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Dance Dance Revolution X Topic: Spoilers, Cheats, Gameplay Videos, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Dance Dance Revolution X Topic: Spoilers, Cheats, Gameplay Videos, etc.   Dance Dance Revolution X Topic: Spoilers, Cheats, Gameplay Videos, etc. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:49 pm

Come on everyone! Post anything you got about DDR X, released on September 16th, 2008, 70+ songs, and an all-new Street Master Mode. Oh, and, Pluto Relinquish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lemonyoshi
::CMG (UTOPIA)::
Admin
::CMG (UTOPIA)::

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Dance Dance Revolution X Topic: Spoilers, Cheats, Gameplay Videos, etc.   Dance Dance Revolution X Topic: Spoilers, Cheats, Gameplay Videos, etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:00 am

Here's a cool "Easter Egg" for you

Once you have Sunkiss Drop unlocked, go to game mode, and when your at the music select screen, make the sort ABC, then select D,R,O,P, and S. The Select Sunkiss Drop. You'll now play the japanese vocal version instead of the english version.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chrismgarciautopia
DDRDAIKENKAI
Arbok
Arbok
DDRDAIKENKAI

Male Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dance Dance Revolution X Topic: Spoilers, Cheats, Gameplay Videos, etc.   Dance Dance Revolution X Topic: Spoilers, Cheats, Gameplay Videos, etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:03 am

Wow that seems like a lot.

Looks like I'll be doing that every time when I get it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ninjitsu_master
an1ma7ion
Weedle
Weedle
an1ma7ion

Male Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Dance Dance Revolution X Topic: Spoilers, Cheats, Gameplay Videos, etc.   Dance Dance Revolution X Topic: Spoilers, Cheats, Gameplay Videos, etc. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:19 pm

::CMG (UTOPIA):: wrote:
Here's a cool "Easter Egg" for you

Once you have Sunkiss Drop unlocked, go to game mode, and when your at the music select screen, make the sort ABC, then select D,R,O,P, and S. The Select Sunkiss Drop. You'll now play the japanese vocal version instead of the english version.
Yeah, I remember reading that somewhere! I love playing the Japanese version. I got something odd for yall (LOL):

Play Pluto. On Challenge. Look carefully at the steps. The go into Edit mode and go to Pluto. Put in "Import Konami Original Data" and put it on Challenge. You'll see that the intro and other parts are just green and blue notes. Not what you expected. That's because Edit Mode can only do patterns in a certain range, and Pluto breaks those rules.

Oh, and In training mode (Or edit, I forgot) and put it on Trigger Challenge doubles. Then go to bar 36. Yeah, triplets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lemonyoshi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance Dance Revolution X Topic: Spoilers, Cheats, Gameplay Videos, etc.   Dance Dance Revolution X Topic: Spoilers, Cheats, Gameplay Videos, etc. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance Dance Revolution X Topic: Spoilers, Cheats, Gameplay Videos, etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwentyTen: The Chronicles Of CMG :: Konami Rhythm Games :: Dance Dance Revolution-
Jump to: